RUNNERS (novice to experienced)
We will maximize our time and learn proven training routines that will:
- Improve running efficiency and increase stamina
- Generate bursts of speed when needed at races, especially that ‘kick’ at race end
- Reduce common running injuries such as Achilles tendinitis, ITB syndrome, ‘runner’s’ knee, hamstring pulls
STRENGHT ATHLETES (also novice to experienced)
For strength/flexibility training we will work the whole body with:
- resistance bands patented and used by NFL great Terrill Owens (we will not use any weights)
- plyometrics to generate explosive power often required by most sports
- specific stretches and yoga exercises for flexibility
- well researched nutrition programs to maximize impact of all training sessions
Who am I?
I am 54, a part time Fitness / Personal Trainer for 3 years, certified by the American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM). I work many hours as an Investment Bank VP. Time management therefore is critical for me in all aspects of life. Hence, we will maximize our 3 – 6 weekend sessions to get you to a point where you are self sufficient.
Once runners master speed and special runner’s strength/flexibility principles, my guidelines will be for you to perform similar work-outs once every 6-8 days. This will then well supplement your core distance or sprint training – no more than 2-3 times per week on non consecutive days. No over training!
Once strength athletes master our strength training principles, my guidelines will be for you to continue progressing with 2-3 sessions per week on your own, on non consecutive days.
We will train at local tracks or my facilities. I live across a soccer and baseball field.
60 Minute Sessions will be:
Saturdays – starting 6:30 am or later but must complete before 9:30 am. Last session will be 8:30 – 9:30.
Sundays – only 7-8 am is available.
Our first session will be a free evaluation. I need to carefully determine whether it is safe to train you. I follow all ACSM pre-training guidelines and have rejected clients and/or sent clients to doctors for their approval or list of training restrictions.
I have trained as many as 4 concurrently. Friends training together tend to progress quicker. My rates are $40 for 1, $30 if a pair trains together, $25 per client if up to 4 train.
Founder and CEO, Home Run Fitness Entrepreneurs LLC
Morris Township, NJ 07960